It has been announced today by AIDA Cruises that all cruises out of Hamburg with AIDAnova cannot take place due to delivery issues.
With AIDAnova, AIDA Cruises has commissioned a ship that does not only comply with the usual high AIDA quality standards, but also inspires their guests with a wide range of innovations in many product areas.
Today, AIDA Cruises has informed all guests and sales partners about the itinerary change and, of course, provides alternative travel options with AIDAnova or from our diverse range of vacation offers.
Information on the affected cruises:
· Maiden Voyage “From Hamburg to Grand Canary” 13 days, 02.-15.12.2018
· Maiden Voyage “From Hamburg to Tenerife” 10 days, 02.-12.12.2018
· “From Hamburg to Lisbon” 6 days, 02.-08.12.2018
· “From Lisbon to Grand Canary” 7 days, 08.-15.12.2018
· “Canaries & Madeira 4” from/to Tenerife, 7 days 12.-19.12.2018
· “Canaries & Madeira 3” from/to Grand Canary, 7 days 15.-22.12.2018
More information: www.aida.de/aidanova.